Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I got tagged by Suzanna

The only reason that I am doing this is because Suey didn't think that I would, So here it goes

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Edgemont Cleaners
2. Farmers Insurance
3. Hair Stylist
4. Being a Mom

B) Four movies I could watch over and over
1. The Notebook
2. Notting Hill
3. Wimbledon
4. A River Runs Through It

C) Four Places I have lived
1. Pleasant Grove
2. Orem
3. Provo
4. Back to Pleasant Grove

D) Four shows that I watch
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Dirty Sexy Money- If any new shows would ever come back on

E) Four places I have been
1. London
2. Scottland
3. Mexico
4. New York

F) People who email me regularly
1. Taylor
2. Daddy
3. Sue
4. Rachael

G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate cake
2. Mashed potatoes
3. Mexican food
4. Crab

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1. Asleep
2. Monterey California
3. Hawaii
4. Newport California

I) Four folks that I think will respond
1. Klark
2. Eliza
3. Tiffany
4. If my sisters would blog

J) Four things I am looking forward to in the next 12 months
1. Rex sleeping through the night
2. Disneyland
3. Alison having her baby
4. Rex turning one

K) Four goals for the New Year
1. Running
2. Attend the Temple more often
3. Reading more
4. Spending more time as a family

L) Four gifts I got for Christmas
1. New running shoes
2. The best sports bra
3. Cuisinart
4. Clothes

M) Four places I want to visit
1. Prague
2. Italy
3. Kauai
4. Hong Kong- just for the shopping

N) Four things you didn't know about me
1. All my clothes have to be folded just right or I have to refold them
2. I would have a nap every day if I could
3. I like to cook
4. I suck at Guitar Hero

O) Four things I wish I was better at
1. Being patient when Steve has tons to do
2. Violin
3. Scrapbooking- I hate it
4. Running

P) Four things I can cook without a recipe
1. Poppyseed Chicken
2. Chicken Parmigiana
3. Chicken pillows
4. Spaghetti Sauce

Q) Four musicians I really love
1. Tim McGraw
2. Brad Paisley
3. Kenny Chesney
4. Gary Allan

R) Four of the best books I have ever read
1. Do magazines count?

I tag... Klark, Eliza, Tiffany, anyone else

2 comments:

Beth said...

So fun! You guys look so good and your little boy is so cute! This is why blogging is so fun, lots of old friends can keep in touch. Hope all is well.

Suzanna said...

I'm so glad you did it. You proved me wrong. I didn't know Alison was pregnant! That's exciting. When is she due and do they know what they're having?