Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Steve had the day off today so I was hoping to get to sleep in. He ended up having to go in for a meeting at 8:00 this morning so that didn't quite happen. But he did make it up to me big time. He came home with a dozen pink roses, a dozen red tulips, chocolates, an MP3 player, a cd, memory card for my phone, and a Gap gift card. I was shocked since we werent doing anything but lunch for Valentines. It was so cute. Then he took me to Chefs Table for a great lunch. It was so fun to just be able to hang out with him all day. We didn't want to cook so we ordered pizza and sat home to watch Lost.
I had my friend Cheri make Steve one of his favorite cakes, Chocolate with chocolate covered strawberries. It was so good. I am not normally huge on the holdiay but today was the exception.
Thanks sweetheart for the fun Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great V-day! Go Steve, you get the award for best husband by a landslide, you always were a thoughtful guy! So I was thinking that if everyone was down with it that maybe the original 4 (girls)could get together for old time sake and hit the Rascal Flatts concert if it's not sold out and way expensive...let me know what you think! Take care!

Elisa said...

how sweet! way to go steve! i'm not a big V Day person myself, but that is just a great way to spend it!