Thursday, February 14, 2008

A fun few days...

This has been a fun week so far. Monday one of my best friends since I were 5 years old Kami came over for dinner. We we celebrated her birthday by eating, visiting, and of course played Guitar Hero. It was so fun to see her. It seems like she is so busy traveling the world that I am glad she was able to pencil us into her schedule. Happy Birthday Kami!

Tuesday we had my parents over for dinner. They are still living with friends while there house is being built and have no kitchen so we thought it would be nice to let them enjoy ours. It was fun to be with they. I have the best parents ever!

Wednesday we were able to go to dinner with Klark and Denise, and Marie and Cora, (Pete was out of town). Sorry Marie I forgot my camera for dinner so I didn't get a picture of you and Cora. We went to Tucanos, and I think we all ate way to much. Steve and Klark didnt stop eating meat all night long. Afterwards Klark and Denise came over to our house. I put the baby to bed and it was Rock Band time. They all thought they were pretty hot stuff. It was fun to watch them all. I played the drums and was so bad that the one song was enough for me-and for them too.


It was fun to see some of our friends. We have such a fun time with all of them. Even if I am no good at Rock Band.

1 comment:

Kami said...

This picture of me is out of control. I had such a fun time that night. We need to get together more often so you guys can watch me play guitar hero...!