Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Untitled blog of 2/26

Rex has really gotten into food lately. As soon as we sit down for dinner he wants whatever we are eating. I will give him a bite in between eating. He will start to fuss as soon as it is gone- which doesn't take long. Its pretty funny. Here is a pictures of his latest find.He had just finished eating his squash for dinner and he saw licorice on the table. My sister Rachael gave into him and let him chew on it. It kept him busy for quite a while.
Kadrie and Isabelle, my nieces, have been helping Rex learn how to crawl. He is starting to get a little closer but but quite there yet.

Rex sure is a happy boy since he has started to feel beter. He is more fun every day.

6 comments:

Beth said...

First of all the missionary baby shirt si awesome! I love it! And second your little boy is so cute! I love being able to see your pictures and hear whats going on in your life! Good luck with the crawling!

Suzanna said...

I can't believe how grown up Kadrie is! She is beautiful and I've never met Isabelle but she is a doll! Rex is lucky to have such good cousins nearby.

Cal and Whit said...

oh my Goodness. He is so adorable! I love the pic with him and the licorice! So cute.

Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTE GUY. We just got a little missionary tag for Jansen and I'm so excited to take some pictures. We're coming to UT in June...I'm so excited to see everyone, but traveling is NOT FUN.

Anonymous said...

It has been so long since I have seen Kadrie, she is beautiful! Rex sure knows the good things in life....food! I love the cute pic of the girls teaching him, he's a lucky little boy! Take care!

Elisa said...

He's getting so dang cute steph. I love the licorice. The strangest things will keep them occupied forever.