Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission














Taylor, my little brother, has had his share of being in the newspaper and now he has made it in Pennsylvania. He was tracking and some reporter stopped him and his companion to take a picture. He looks so cute. He is the one on the right. He seems to be doing well. He has had one baptism but says things are pretty slow right now. I get an email from him every Monday and he always asks about "his little boy Rex." He even had an investigator give him a book about TuPac and Taylor sent it to us so we could read it to Rex every night- its getting a lot of use.

My dad bought Rex a missionary shirt. He looks so cute in it. I took some pictures to send to Taylor but since he looked so handsome in them I thought I would share. He is our future missionary.


3 comments:

Suzanna said...

What a cute little missionary! I love that outfit. It's also cool to see that newspaper clipping of Taylor. Thanks for sharing!

Cal and Whit said...

He looks so cute in that little missionary outfit! That is neat about your brother.

Elisa said...

oh my gosh, that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love baby boys in ties!