Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun weekend



We have had such a fun weekend so far. September-November is all of the kids Birthdays in our family. That means the start of a lot of family togetherness. For Labor Day we celebrated my birthday 2nd, Rachael's the 5th, and made a package for Taylor's the 16th. We did posters and everyone wrote on it and all the kids hand prints were on it, including the dogs. It turned out really cute. Then we all had to write him a letter and send him a picture of us. That is what he likes most from home so we hope he likes it. My Mom made the best dinner we could have asked for. We had Steak and King Crab legs and for dessert fresh peach pie. All of the family was there able to make it except Steve, he had to work so he was late for the dinner but he made up for with the 3 steaks and 2 crab legs.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing family. Today for my actual Birthday we are off to Park City for shopping and dinner. Steve took the day off to play with me and Rex and my parents are also coming. It will be a great day.

4 comments:

Suzanna said...

Happy Birthday- it's the big 2-6! WOW... I can't believe how old we're all getting. I hope you have a fun day and do some fun things in Park City!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Steph! I hope you all had a great time in Park City!

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like fun! Rex's face looks so much better! Poor kid.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Steph! I am so glad I have rediscovered your blog. Rex is getting so big! Sounds like everyone is doing well!