Sunday, August 17, 2008

Poor kid

On Friday night we decided we needed a date without any kids. Rachael got a babysitter for her kids and Rex and we were off. We had finished dinner and was doing a little shopping when we got the phone call. Kadrie was crying hysterically that Rex had fallen and we needed to come back. I guess they had been playing in the front yard and Rex had fallen off of the curb onto the street face first.



I took these pictures the night it happened. It has now started to scab over and bruise. I cant imagine having a sick child. I am so thankful to have a healthy baby.
Hopefully it will heal fast.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh my gosh! Ouch ouch ouch! That is so sad!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad! What a brave kid.

Suzanna said...

Poor kid is right! That looks like it hurt... hopefully he's doing okay now.

Unknown said...

Oh, that makes me so sad. Especially at that age.