Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The top 30 things I love about Rex

1. Rex loves to be with other kids. When he is home all day he goes crazy.

2. He thinks Rachael's kids are his brothers and sisters.

3. He LOVES Kadrie.

4. He loves dogs.

5. Rachael has a dog named Zoey. He calls every animal Zoe Zoe.

6. He loves to climb on things. Couches, chairs, tables, anything he can get himself onto.

7. He can open my parents doors. I have found him outside in the front yard twice so far. I have to remember to always lock the door.

8. He loves to talk on the phone. He will hold it up to his ear and jabber.

9. He throws everthing!

10. He thinks everything round is a ball. I will take him to the grocery store and all the produce is a ball. If I dont watch him close he will grab it and throw it.

11. He only has 2 teeth. It is amazing what he can eat with just 2.

12. He is a pretty good eater. He goes through spurts when he wont eat at all but most of the time he wont turn down food.

13. He prefers to crawl than walk. He can do it but he is so much faster crawling. He is just to lazy.

14. He is tall and skinny. He has a hard time keeping his pants on his waist.

15. He loves to drink water. He always wants my bottle water, even over his juice box.

16. He loves to put shoes on. He will try to put anyones shoes on and then crawl with them.

17. He has quite a bit of hair but since it is so blonde everyone thinks he is bald.

18. If he doesn't get his naps he is a bear.

19. He loves to listen to music. He will dance, wave his hands, stomp his feet, and bang his head. It is the cutest thing ever. He is so much like his Dad.

20. When I sing him a song good night he will hum along and touch my face.

21. The kid can poop. I know you don't care but we change 5-7 poopy diapers a day. I have to get him potty trained!

22. One of his favorite toys is the dog crate. He thinks it is so fun to climb in and explore. I need to get him one of those for Christmas.

23. He has really gotten into chocolate chip cookies lately.

24. He likes to play in the sand. At first he hated it and would get mad when it would stick to him but now I cant keep him out of it.

25. He has recently discovered that my parents have a fountain in there back yard. The last few days we have gone through several outfits a day.

26. He loves watching for birds. (and yes he does call them dog)

27. He is into everything!!

28. He loves to brush his teeth. I think he just likes the taste of the bubble gum tooth paste but if it gets him to brush who cares.

29. He loves to drink out of drinking fountains.

30. He loves to pull Izzy's hair when they are in piggy pails

He is such a sweet boy. We are so thankful to have him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute post! I liked hearing about Rex, he is such a cute little boy.