Thursday, September 18, 2008

One "crappy" morning

So this morning I went in to get Rex and was horrified at what I found. He had somehow managed to get his pajama bottoms off and removed his diaper. The worse part was he was poopie. He had poop everywhere! On his face, body, hands, blankets, crib, crib pads, you think of it and it was there. I took him right into the bath and got him cleaned up. Then spent the next half hour cleaning the dreaded mess. I am going to start only letting him wear the pajamas with feet in them or taping his diaper closed to make sure this never happens again. So yes, this really was one crappy morning.

6 comments:

ty and megs said...

yuck. sorry about that. but i know how you feel. mckinlay has done that a couple of times. she now sleeps in onesies. it really is the worst way to start the day.

Suzanna said...

You poor girl! I'm so sorry... I've never had that happen with Abby but I sure get to clean up throw-up a lot after she's slept in it for a few hours. How she does this, I'll never know. Oh the joys of being a mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's really gross. I really don't even know what to say about that...I'm so sorry. At least you know his crib and bedding are really clean now!

Anonymous said...

Thats horrible, sorry Steph. We use to have to duct tape Kaylees diapers on for that very reason, I know it might sound harsh but hey it worked!!

Anonymous said...

Thats "poopy", ha ha! Just kidding, that really does suck, sorry! I realize I have plenty of poop coming my way!

Elisa said...

My nephew use to do that all the time! I'm so scared of when it will happen, cause I know it will!