Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The happiest place on earth, Disneyland

I love Disneyland. We have gone almost every year since I was a little girl. So naturally I wanted my baby to love it as much as I do. He had so much fun. It was the first day of Halloween decorations. It looked so cute. There were pumpkins everywhere.
Rex liked to look at the characters but from a distance. When it was our turn for a picture he would hit them and say no. So I would have to hold his hand so he didn't hurt them. I tried to get a picture with just Minnie, Izzy and Rex but that didn't go over very well. So I ended up having to hold him still long enough for Steve to take it.
He seemed to enjoy all the rides. He didn't cry on any of them even Pirates of the Caribbean. He didn't like to stand in line but who does? His favorite ride was the Tiki Room. Steve had never been in it before so he was in for a treat. It is a room full of birds who sing and put on a show for you. Rex just watched in amazement how these (fake) birds would sing and talk. He didn't move a muscle. It was fun to watch him.
Rex loved the parade. He danced and waved as all the characters went by. Steve even got in a fight with some lady over our seats. It was pretty funny how mean people get over parades. Rex happily made it the entire day on only a 20 minute nap. He almost made it to fireworks but just couldn't stay awake any longer. It was so fun to see him have such a great day.

No comments: