Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vegas

Wow I am way behind. It seems like it has been so busy. I have been putting Rex to bed later than usual and don't have any time to blog while he is awake so I am going to have to play catch up for the next few blogs. So bare with me.
We had gone to Vegas for Nathan's graduation. We don't get to see Steve's family very often so it was nice to get away, hot but nice. Rex got to play with his cousin Tyson all weekend and they seemed to have a fun time. Here are a few pictures of our fun trip.
This is Rex and Aunt Krystal. Rex wasn't so sure of letting anyone hold him or play with him but by the end of the trip he started to warm up.

Krystal and Tyson

Papa Nate and Rex chillin

Nate, Tyson, and Rex playing with the ball. I couldn't believe how much Nate and Steve look alike. It was crazy to me.

Tyson giving Rex a kiss.

Okay this is creepy right? Well I thought so. This was Steve's "my buddy" doll when he was a kid. We couldn't believe that Monique had kept it all of these years. It totally creeped me out. I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve's My Buddy doll looks a lot like the Chuckie doll from those scary movies! Have you ever seen Chucky? My Buddy totally looks like he would come alive at night. That just creeps me out...