Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Kadrie, Parker, and Isabelle wanted to surprise there dad for fathers day and give him something he would love. So they blind folded him and took him to.......Chuck E Cheese! It was so cute to watch them. They were so excited to take Shane because they just knew he would love it.

Well one thing is for sure they kids loved it. I tagged along and thought Rex would like it and he did as well. Every ride he would go on he would hold on for dear life. The loved to watch the show and would clap his hands and cheer. It was so cute. Here are some pictures of the night.


When we weren't looking Shane enjoyed himself as much as the kids. I hope all you fathers had a great fathers day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last time I went to Chuck E Cheese, the talking animals scared the crap out of me and I haven't been able to go back. It's a painful childhood memory of mine. Maybe I would better now. It looks like you guys had fun!