Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Trevor

It was Trevor's birthday on Friday. We went up American Fork canyon. Alison and her family camped for a few days and we just went up for dinner. It was so pretty and surprisingly cool. Trevor wanted to roast hot dogs over the fire and do s'mores. The kids loved to play in the dirt. My dad has this camp story when he was a scout and how he was attacked by a bear and ends up killing it with his pocket knife. Well the kids love to hear it and totally buy into it. So my dad told them the story and then gave Trevor his birthday present, a pocket knife. All the kids were in envy. He ended up cutting himself twice while we were there. I want to go camping so bad but Steve will have nothing to do with it. I guess Ill have to go alone. If anyone wants to join me and Rex let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like AF canyon. I have only been there a few time, but it is so pretty! We would go camping with you and leave that lame-o Steve home...who doesn't like camping?!?!

Suzanna said...

How old is Trevor now? I seriously think the last time I saw him was at your wedding, forever ago! He looks so grown up now.

Kami said...

I love that you of all people want to go camping. I didn't think you liked it, but I'm glad you've changed your mind. I went camping with my fam over the weekend. My dad camped the whole week, but I camp on a one night basis. Hope all is going well. Rex is adorable!