Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally Tim

So last night was the Tim McGraw concert. It was a blast. We met at Cheesecake Factory. Alison and Ryan came and met us for dinner. Dessert was so good. I got the chocolate coconut cream cheesecake and it was worth every calorie. (Sorry Ali, I'm not quite sure what is going on with you but it was the only pic we took.)
Next we were on to the show. So it was so cool, I got to meet Tim. He kept asking me for my number and I had to keep reminding him that we were both married....
Just kidding but doesn't he look like him. It was so funny when he walked in the crowd stood up and started taking pictures. The guy was lovin it so I couldn't resist asking him for a picture. There was actually quite a few people doing the same. (Steve bought that it was really Tim)


We had such a fun night. Kadrie danced and sang right along with us. He sure is a sexy man. Here are some pictures of the real Tim.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, not cool! I totally thought that was really Tim McGraw! That guy really does look like him. Glad you had a good time, he puts on good concerts.

Elisa said...

glad you had a fun time, even if it was a tim mcgraw concert! You couldn't pay me to go there, but i think i'm the only one.

Suzanna said...

I was totally fooled by the fake Tim. What a great picture. I'm totally jealous you got to go but honestly, I didn't even know he was coming! Where have I been?

Kami said...

Okay so I didn't think that was really Tim Mcgraw, but then when I started reading I was like "Oh, it is him." And I told my mom (who is sitting by me), "Mom, Steph got to meet Tim Mcgraw, no fair!" Then I saw that it was all a lie. I am jealous that you got to go. It looks like you guys had lots of fun.