Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rex Update!

Rex had his 9 month well check appointment today and he is getting tall and skinny. He weighed in at 17.81 lbs- the 9% and he was 30.35 inches- the 96%. You would think he should be in the 96% in his weight the way he loves food. The doctor said everything looked good with him. We are so blessed to have such a sweet and healthy baby. He brings so much joy into our lives.

We have been staying at my parents home watching their dog. I cant complain having a nice new house all to ourselves. I feel like I haven't stopped cooking. They have a nice kitchen that makes it so much easier. I have probably cooked more in it than they have since they have been here. Rex has even been sleeping well which is surprising not being in his own bed. Bailey, my parents dog, loves to be with Rex. She gets upset when he cries but she loves him. It has taken Rex a little time to get used to her. He has been pretty scared of dogs but seems to be adjusting well. He has a smile but fear in his eyes when Bailey wants to cuddle up to him.


I was playing on the computer and Rex was getting into my Moms files in her office. He was having to much fun to stop him. He is so fun to have. I couldn't imagine my life without him.

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Steph, he is adorable! I can't believe he's already nine months. He's such a sweet boy.

The McKell Family said...

Your little boy is so dang cute!!!