Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Next year, Holland!

Instead of going to Holland this year to see the tulips we thought we would jbe conservative and go to Thanksgiving Points' Tulip festival. We were pretty unimpressed. Last year it was beautiful but this year the tulips hadn't bloomed very much. I guess the weather has just been to cold for them to be in full bloom. It was still fun to go. My parents came with us and we got lunch first then we were off. Rex was ready for a nap but being the stubborn little boy that he is he wouldn't lay his head back. Every time we would try to get him to lay back he would wake up and cry. It was pretty funny how cute he looked. There were three flowerbeds that looked like they were graves. There was one that was huge and my Dad commented that was how big Steve's was going to need to be one day. They were perfect sizes for Steve, Fred, and a small one for Shauna. We all got a good laugh.
It was a windy day but we had a good time. Here are some fun pictures we took while we were there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Too bad the flowers weren't blooming very well. I haven't ever been to the gardens out there. I will have to try it soon. How much was it?

Suzanna said...

I've been wanting to go but I've heard the tulips aren't out as much yet so we're going to try to wait. It was so pretty last year!But, it looks like you had fun anyways.

Unknown said...

Natalie will not sit back in her stroller either. Too much going on that she might miss I guess!