Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random Post

It seems like our lives have been pretty boring lately. Not much at all has been going on. I do have to say that I am getting addicted to Dope Wars on Facebook. I had never heard of it before but Steve started a drug cartel and made me join it. So Sunday he showed me how to play and it is pretty addicting. The point of it is to buy drugs for cheap and turn around and sell them. You can go to different parts of the world and sell and buy. The cops can bust you so you have to be careful. I don't even know what most of the drugs I am selling are but it's pretty fun. You should play. I know I know avoid the very appearance of evil. My mom gave me a lecture about it but come on it is just pretend and pretty entertaining.

My parents came over for dinner on Sunday. Rex had a fever and didn't feel very good so I gave him a bath and didn't fix his hair. Anyways this is what his hair ended up looking like. He is such a cute little bug.

Tim Mcgraw is coming to town on June 27th at USANA. We joined the fan club to make sure we had good seats. My sisters and Kadrie are making it a girls night to look at one sexy man. Tim, here we come!

4 comments:

Leo said...

hey. great to see what you are up to. tell alison i said hi. man, it's been such a long time. what's she been up to besides having a baby? thanks for finding us in the blogging world. your little boy is so adorable! send me your addy because we are going private soon.

The McKell Family said...

Hey Steph!!!

I haven't talked to you since beauty school!! Like a million years ago. Anyway, your son is so adorable!!! You have the cutest family and you look so good! Thanks for sayiing hi its so good to hear from you. I am glad you found me so we can keep in touch!

Mallory McKell

p.s. i am going to add you as one of my friends hope thats ok!

Anonymous said...

Super jealous that you get to see that SEXY MAN!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the spiked hair! Did your mom and dad get moved okay?