Monday, December 17, 2007

Lucky to have good friends.

Seems like it was a busy week for entertaining. We were able to have Klark come over for dinner on Monday the 10th, then on the 12th we went over to Janelle and Javins house for dinner and a little Wii playing, then on the 13th Suzanna and Ryan came over for dinner. We had a good time with all 3 families. Rex wasn't sure what to think about Klark. He just sat there and watched him the whole time. Rex loved to watch us play the Wii at the Hughes home (he is a TV junkie). Abby seemed to enjoy playing with some new toys as long as she could see her mom (she was afraid she would get left here). We are so thankful to have such good friends.

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Oh- Abby looks so sad in that picture! I'll have to post the one you took on our camera. She's got a giant, cute smile. It was fun getting together! We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

Quayleman said...

I am pleased to announce I have completed my holiday shopping before Christmas Eve this year. What's even better is that all your presents have arrived and are even wrapped. I will try to drop by during the week; if I don't make it I'll see you this weekend.