Monday, November 3, 2008

Parkers party

It is Paker's birthday on the 6th so he had his friends party on Saturday. He had invited a million kids and Rachael needed drivers so Rex got invited on default. We went to Jump and Jacks in Springville and the kids had a blast. Rex couldn't do them by himself so I paid to do them with him. I felt a little weird being the only adult so I made Shane do the blow up rides with us. It was such a work out to haul Rex up these huge slides. He wasn't so sure about it but warmed up by the end.


And after a long day playing... it was time for a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had a flashback to the big blow up place in Orem that we went to in High School. Isn't that where you and Steve hung out for the first time?!? I haven't thought about that in a while.

I loved Rex's costume for Halloween. Rachel's little girl is so cute! I'm glad Rex is feeling better.