Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This year for Halloween Izzy had asked that Rex be Mickey Mouse. She was being Minnie Mouse and wanted a Micky to trick or treat with her. It was so funny when Rex put his costume on for the first time he would look in the mirror and laugh. He kinda looked like a skittle, a cute skittle but a skittle none the less. It is tradition at our house to go to my parents for Navajo tacos. Since Steve had school that night we had dinner early so he could be with Rex for some of his trick or treating. We went around my parents neighborhood and I couldn't believe that some of the houses were giving out king size candy bars to these little kids. Rex made off with a haul. We haven't even touched the candy since he got it. He got into it for the first few houses but he was all about the stroller and his bottle.

These were the only picture I got of the kids. I couldn't believe I hadn't taken more.

No comments: