Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hee Haw

Monday we went to Hee Haw Farms. One of the Title companies that my Mom and Shane work with were sponsoring it. I have never been there before but Rex loved it. They had baby animals that you could pet, hay rides where they throw candy out- that happened to nail Rex right in the head, pony rides-which he wasn't so sure about, a corn maze, tractor rides, a huge slide which Rex loved, he would start to laugh as soon as he started down, doughnuts and hot chocolate, and we got to pick a pumpkin that was a ball according to Rex. It was so much fun.

We took video on my camera that didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but we had a really fun time. You should go if you haven't already.

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

hey beautiful!!! your lil guy is so stinkin cute!!!! Im so glad you found my blog!!! thanks for letting my mom and I break down to you! im sorry you had to be there..lol I love your family! miss them much!

Suzanna said...

That sounds like so much fun... I've honestly never even heard of that place. We'll have to check it out some time.

Rebecca said...

So we were totally there at Hee Haws too! Trint just got a job with Axiom Financial, the company hosting the event, So I was there meeting everyone. Does that mean that your mom works for Coldwell then? Anyways I would have LOVED to see you guys there and meet your little guy! My daughter was everywhere, she was in love with all the stinky animals, and Me, being 9 months pregnant wanted to die from the smells!