Monday, October 27, 2008

Cold weather = ear infections

Well Rex hasn't been feeling very well so I took him into the Doctor. It seems like every time he gets sick it is a week before a well check. His 15 month well check is on Wednesday. Anyways he ended up having an ear infection. I hate the cold weather just because of that. I hope this will be his one and only of the season. Wish us luck.

We tried to make him feel better by giving him a cupcake. He is on this new power struggle and has to feed himself with no help. I was panicking it was getting all over Rachael's new couches. Thank heavens for leather. But it did make him happy so I guess it was worth it.

Steve starts into never seeing us again this week. He is taking a Kaplan course for his GMAT. Lets hope it helps because with that, school, and work we wont see him for a few months. I don't know how he does it all.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

dang ear infections. Mia was sick this weekend too and luckily got over it fast because it was driving me crazy!

Suzanna said...

Poor kid! He just gets beat up with these ear infections. I hope he feels better soon, but who wouldn't with a cupcake around?! Let me know if you need some company with Steve so busy lately.

Anonymous said...

So sad! I hope he got better and had a fun Halloween. Did you guys do anything fun?