Monday, July 21, 2008

A little of everything

So last week we had a pretty long week. Not for any one thing just long. So Steve thought it would be a good idea to give me one of my birthday presents early- my birthday isn't until September so I think it was just a way to buy something. Anyways he came home with a Wii. He got some pretty fun games. My favorite so far is Mario Cart. It has a steering wheel that you drive the car with. It is pretty fun. We have been enjoying it.
Tonight Rachael watched Rex so we could go and see The Dark Knight. It was so disturbing but so good at the same time. I have never been a huge Batman fan until Batman Returns came out and now I am hooked. I would never take a kid to see the movie and there were times I was shocked at the violence but it was so good, dark but good.
Rex is climbing all over things. If he can get his foot in a good place to climb up onto something he is all over it. He is starting to even climb up on couches- with a little help. Today he also figured out how to flush the toilet. I hate him being in the bathroom but as soon as I am not looking that is right where he goes. He just wants to flush the toilet again and again and again. Sick I know. Well here is the latest pictures of Rex climbing on his birthday present- shh don't tell him what it is.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I will have to come over and play the wii! Sounds like fun. I know what you mean about the Batman movie... it was dark, but I loved it. I mostly just LOVED Christian Bale in those fancy suits. He looked SO AMAZING.