Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lagoon

So it seems like it has been a crazy few weeks. I will get better about posting more- not that any of you care but I need to do it for me. Saturday it was was Coldwell Banker day at Lagoon so we all went. Yeah, it was so hot I thought I was going to die but we made it. Rex made it the entire day with only a 20 minute nap. He normally takes at least 2, 2 hour naps a day. He would not lay down when there was so much to see. I wonder how Disneyland is going to be in September. He went on quite a few rides. Most of which I shouldn't have allowed but the employees said would be fine and I trusted them until Rex was strapped in with fear was in his eyes. After about 6 it started to cool down and made the rest of the night nice. Here are a few pics of the day.
Look at Parker's hair, he wanted his hair spray painted green. He looked like an Alien. We even had people stop us and take pictures of him. It was so funny.
This is Isabelle's hat that he had to have. She ended up having 2 made because she wanted to take it home and neither of them made it to the end of the night.I should have not let Rex on this ride. It is a harmless elephant right? Wrong, it was so fast and jerked up and down so much. Rex and Isabelle were holding on for dear life. Poor kid.

He loved to ride the car with Parker.

He loved the boat. He cried when he had to get off.

This was his first ride. He wasn't to sure about it but did fine while it was going. Just when it stopped he panicked.

I now remember why it has been so long since I have been to Lagoon. We ended up having fun but it will be awhile until we make it back again.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

What a fun day! I wanted to go this year but that's not going to happen!