Monday, January 28, 2008

Four short years ago today Steve and I were married. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple and afterwards we had a big dinner (instead of a reception) at the Joesph Smith Memorial. It was such a fun day and has only gotten better from there. We were married 3 1/2 fun years before we had our sweet baby Rex. Every day just gets better.


To celebrate we my mom watched Rex for us while we went to our favorite, Chef's Table, for dinner and then he let me go to a chick flick, 27 dresses. It was such a fun night.

I really have the sweetest, hardest working, loving, honorable, best daddy anyone could ask for. Thanks sweetheart for the best 4 years ever. I'm looking forward to an eternity to go.


4 comments:

ty and megs said...

happy anniversary guys! i love the pictures!

Suzanna said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so crazy how fast the time goes by, isn't it? It's fun to see some wedding pictures. I hope you guys had a fun day!

Cal and Whit said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I loved to see some of your wedding pics. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, I am glad that you posted those pics, I am sad that I couldn't see that day! To the future and leaving the past behind! Love you guys!