Sunday, January 6, 2008

Phasing out 2007

It seems like every year so much changes, 2007 was no exception for us. Rex finally decided to join us on July 25th after 14 hours of labor for Stephanie and me making an emergency trip to the dentist to have a tooth pulled-not exactly how we planned it, but it seemed to be planned for us. A few weeks later I finished my Bachelor's degree in business and started my MBA a month later. Rex has changed so much since day one, and continues to impress us daily. Steph does such an amazing job with him that he is starting to get spoiled and doesn't want to sleep unless it is with her. He is becoming such a mommy's boy.

Here are some pictures of the last few days of 2007.






3 comments:

Suzanna said...

I love the reindeer antlers! How cute! Rex is such a handsome boy and I can tell his daddy is proud of him! Hope you guys had a nice Christmas. We should work out another time to get together sometime soon!

ty and megs said...

crazy how fast things change, isn't it? mckinlay is one today and i still can't believe it! isn't being a parent the best?

Anonymous said...

Rex is so cute! It looks and sounds like Steve is a proud daddy, I am so happy for the 2 of you! The pics of Rex are so adorable, your dads familiar face was nice to see. Happy New Year, hope it brings much excitement!