Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catch up

So I haven't blogged in forever. I am a total slacker but I am going to do better. Things are going good for all of us, busy but good.
Rex is getting so big. He is into everything. I think that the terrible two's came early. His favorite word is "don't" and he uses it all day long. He still has an infatuation with shoes. Everyone says he is going to be a shoes salesman one day because he can walk in any kind of shoe and has to wear any shoe just laying around. He loves watching Toy Story. He brings me the movie all day. He would watch it over and over if I would let him. He is so much work but so fun.
Steve is just working and finishing up school. He will graduate with his MBA on June 13th. We are so excited! We still haven't heard back from any schools for his PHD but are hoping to know something by April to May.
It is our 5 year anniversary tomorrow. I cant believe we have been married for 5 years. Where does the time go? They night we got married we stayed at the Anniversary Inn before leaving on our honeymoon so we decided it would be fun to go and stay in the same room again. Presidential Suit here we come. It is the first night we have left Rex. I hope he does okay.
Everything else is about the same. I am going to do better with blogging since it is our "journal" and don't want to miss out on all the fun memories with Rex and Steve. So blogging world, we are back.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Andy and Rex should be friends because he has to wear shoes all the time and he LOVES Toy Story. Happy Anniversary!

Suzanna said...

Yeah... so glad you're back! Abby and Rex should have a Toy Story party. Happy Anniversary tomorrow... five years seems to have gone by fast!

Amber Lynn said...

ITS ABOUT TIME! lol... I hope that you had a great anniversary! Rex sounds like such a character! how fun for you! Hope your doing good and have a good valentines weekend! give your mom a hug for me

Kami said...

I think it's about time you post another blog! It's been over two months.

Rebecca said...

private blog now, email me for access, reblaws@gmail.com