Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

My family always gets together for every holiday and it has been kinda messed up since my parents don't have a house. We have been doing everything at Rachael's house - she loves that- so with no exception on Friday we did our Easter egg hunt there. We always have the kids hunt first with toys and candy and then the adults get there turn, we get to hunt for eggs filled with money. Rex got a cute little train and some candy that he cant eat - but I'm sure his daddy will help him out. I had to hold Rex so Steve collected the eggs for us. We made off pretty good. Steve took me to Magleby's Saturday night with the money we made.
We got Rex a new outfit and a bunch of little toys that he doesn't need. I am running out of places in our house to store them. We have toys in every corner of our house. My how things change. He got some toy bugs that kept him busy during church but he seemed to enjoy the grass that was in his Easter basket more than any of the toys that were there. It was pretty funny.

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his preppy sweater vest! That's so cute. Glad you guys had a fun day!

Suzanna said...

That outfit is way cute on him! He's such a handsome boy. Hope you guys had a Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I agree with Erin on the preppy vest, it rocks! Glad your Easter was good...looking forward to seeing everyone!

Elisa said...

his vest is awesome! What a cute basket! I'm glad I'm not the only one that gave my baby a basket full of candy and toys!

Beth said...

I get the urge to de-junk about every two weeks! We even have a box designated as the "DI box" when its full I drop it off and start all over again! I get a little out of control sometimes! But it makes you feel so good to get organized! I love all your pictures and your new layout is super cute! Hope all is well!